1. A booking will be confirmed once the deposit has been received and confirmed by email by Miha Mlakar.
2. Deposits paid are non-refundable. The balance can be wired right before arrival in Slovenia or can be paid on the spot on the first workshop day.
3. If the reservation is cancelled by Miha Mlakar, for whatever reason, a full refund of the amount paid will be made.
4. Slovenianbears.com team do their best to prepare good spots to photograph wild animals but the participants must be aware that animal activity is very weather dependent and it is beyond our control. So we cannot guarantee any sightings in 100% but we can always inform the photographers about the probability of seeing a certain species.
5. Slovenianbears.com reserves the right to change the programme slightly due to circumstances mentioned above.
6. During the tour you must behave in a way that is not disruptive, upsetting or dangerous to you or anyone else and you must follow the reasonable requests of the tour leader.
7. Miha Mlakar cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items or for personal accident or injury. It is a fundamental booking condition that you accept the hazards involved in visiting remote areas and engaging in potentially dangerous activities. To take part in one of Slovenianbears.com tours, you must be covered by adequate insurance for the duration of the tour and activities undertaken. The insurance must cover for cancellation, medical and emergency expenses (including repatriation), personal accident injury and death. In addition, you should be insured against loss of/damage to baggage, personal possessions and flight cancellations/delays.